The South Island Teak table is the perfect marriage of simplicity and elegance.
This solid teak table features solid corner legs posts cut from sold teak trunks. The design show cases the grade A Teak wood finished in a matt protective coating throughout the entire design. The South Island table transitions with most styles and also is a blessing to those who dislike table legs getting in the way of leg room.
Dimension and care
- Solid Grade A Teak Construction.
- 100mm thick solid Teak legs.
- Natural Colour with matt top coat.
- Nylon feet pads on each leg.
- Table Height - 76cm.
- For daily use you can clean the tops with damp cloth. Never use any acidic household cleaners on the table top surface as they will etch off the sealant and may cause permanent stains.
- Warranty 2yr Structural. Daily Maintenance